HOW TO DE-CLUTTER YOUR LIFE | Episode |
July 3, 2012
Sally's office clutter has gotten out of control; The dClutterfly herself, Tracy McCubbin, comes to the rescue.
Thank GOD for Tracy. Please know that nothing in this video was fabricated or acted: that was REAL CLUTTER on my REAL DESK. It was disgusting. There were tears. But - again - because of Tracy, I was able to attack it all and stay on top of it, and this is my desk today (2 weeks later!):
Tracy's Top Ten De-Clutter Tricks To Tackle in Under 5 Minutes
1. Clean out your wallet.
2. Go through the menu drawer and toss menus of places that have closed.
3. Put 5 articles of clothing from your closet in a bag for donation.
4. Recycle a stack of old magazines.
5. Put 2 pairs of shoes that are uncomfortable to wear into the donation bag.
6. Pull 5 books you're never going to read again and put in donation bag.
7. Shred that day's unwanted mail.
8. Gather up all dead batteries to take to battery recycling place.
9. Go through your t-shirt drawer and get rid of 5 old tshirt.
10. Put donation bag in your car!
- Tracy McCubbin, www.dClutterfly.com
...and don't miss this VGL Deal: 10% off Tracy's services through Sept. 30!